Beauty of Malaysia
Beauty of Malaysia 7 N/8 D
Malaysia is a Southeast Asian country consisting of 13 states and three federal territories. It acquires a total landmass of 330,803 Sq Km which is separated by the South China Sea into two similarly sized regions – the Peninsular Malaysia and Malaysian Borneo.
The capital of Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur boasts a shimmering skyline, which is dominated by the world’s tallest twin towers – Petronas Towers. It is also the tourist hub of the country with magnificent attractions like Aquaria KLCC, Merdeka Square, Batu Caves, Istana Budaya, Thean Hou Temple and a dozen museums, parks and shopping centres.
- 3 Night’s accommodation in Kuala lumpur at the ibis Styles Kuala Lumpur Fraser Business Park
- 2 Night’s accommodation in Penang at the Flamingo By The Beach Penang
- 2 Night’s accommodation in Langkawi at the Aseania Resort Langkawi
- All tours and sightseeing as per the itienarary and are operated on shared basis
- Return airport transfers on Private basis
- DOMESTIC FLIGHTS(LGK-KUL)
- Peak/festival period surcharge
- Beverages NOT included in the quotation
- Visas & Airfare
- Entrance Fee (unless specified)
- Driver & Guide Tipping
- Early Check-in
- Late Check-out
- Luggage truck & Porter
- 50% supplement for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs – 0700 hrs
- If City / Resort Fees / Tourist taxes are applicable then the same will be Payable directly at hotel /Apartment.
Terms & Conditions
- Hotel standard Check-In / Check-out time are 1400 hrs and 1200 hrs respectively
- Prices are subject to change with any sudden increase in the cost by hotel,transportation department and any new tax by the government.
- Rates include only those items specified in your itinerary.
- Package rates are valid as per the above mentioned validity dates and for the room category specified.
- Should the period of stay or room type change, above rates will not be valid.
- Hotel rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions and special events. A surcharge will be levied
- Above rates are valid on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together
- The final pricing will be applicable, based on the rate of exchange (ROE) valid at the time of confirmation of the booking. This price is based on the current rate of exchange.
- No refund for unutilized services
- If the guest wishes to change itinerary or places after booking of package, you are required to pay the price difference.
- The guests are requested to follow the rules and regulations of the resort / hotel where they are accommodated.
- Sometimes due to unforeseen situations need may arise for us to make slight changes to tour itinerary; guests are requested to cooperate with us.
- In the unlikely event of reserved accommodation not available for you upon arrival at your destination, we would immediately arrange for an alternate accommodation of the same standards.
- Inter connecting rooms/Adjacent rooms/Rooms on same floor /rooms near to each other are strictly subject to availability
- Maximum waiting time at the airport shall be 90 minutes from the touchdown of the flight. If the customer is delayed then from for 1 hour an extra amount will be charged
- For any amendment requests in the Itinerary, please advise our me/transport manager at least 48 hours in advance and the request shall be subject to availability
- Shorter-stays than the booked stay and early check-out will be regarded as cancellation and hence no refund will be provided.
- Strictly NO Refund for un-utilized services once booking made confirmed
- Rates quoted are based on USD for specified No. of persons
- No amendment( name changes , date changes, hotel change etc) will be done once the booking is guaranteed
- We do not hold any responsibility for additional cost or adjustment which may arise as a result of events beyond our control, such as technical problems with means of transportation, changes imposed by re-scheduling or cancellation of flights by an airline/train, political disturbances, natural disasters, bad weather or terrorist activity etc. Also, any subsequent increase in the cost, which may arise from the increase of fuel price, govt taxes or accommodation charges shall have to be charged additionally
- We shall have no legal liability for any loss, damage, personal injury arising directly or indirectly from any aspect of your Holiday.
- Journey undertaken by air, land or sea is governed by the terms and conditions of the service provider.
Day 1: Kuala Lumpur International Airport – Kuala Lumpur Hotel. ( Kuala lumpur )
Welcome to Kuala Lumpur.Upon arrival at the Airport you will be met by our local representative who will transfer you to city hotels.
Day 2: Half Day City Tour Kuala Lumpur ( Kuala lumpur )
An interesting tour which unveils the beauty and charm of the old and new Kuala Lumpur – garden city of lights, see the contrast of the magnificent skyscrapers and the building of the colonial days. Includes:- *Petronas Twin Towers (Photostop) *King’s Palace (Photostop) *National Monument (Bypass) *National Museum (Bypass) *National Mosque (Photostop) *Sultan Abdul Samad Bulding (Bypass) *Lake Garden (Bypass) *Thean Hou Temple (15 mins stop) *Jamek Mosque (Bypass) *Old Railway Station (Bypass)
Day 3: Kuala lumpur – Penang
The driver will take you to Penang (01 Hrs and 30 Mins /360 Kms approx.). Along the way you’ll have the opportunity to take breaks for refreshments and photography.
Day 4: Round Island Discovery ( Penang )
Discover the natural beauty of the Island with interesting sights and information. A stop to learn about the traditional art of fabric making by using wax and dyes. Then drive through the hills where one will enjoy the lush greenery of tropical rainforest dotted with fruit orchards and spices.Stop at a street stall to be introduced the mant varieties of fruites and spices produced from the local farmers, and also learn how natural rubber tree is tap.Drive to the valley where clusters of traditional Malay Villages and paddy fields where one can feel the tranquility. Head to the centuries Old Temple and discover the pit viper snakes.A brief stop to sample the famous White Coffee before back to hotel.
Day 5: Hotel – Ferry Terminal ( Penang )
Today after breakfast , Check out from hotel and get transferred to the Ferry Terminal for your journey to further destination. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 6: HALF DAY ROUND ISLAND DISCOVERY ( Langkawi )
Round Island Tour A sightseeing tour exploring Langkawi Island and the many myths and legends that surrounding it. Highlight : Batik Village, Mahsuri’s Tomb, Black Sand Beach, Eagle Square, Kuah Town
Day 7: Hotel – Langkawi International Airport ( Langkawi )
After breakfast you will be transferred to Langkawi Airport .
Day 8:Kuala Lumpur Hotel. – Kuala Lumpur International Airport ( Kuala lumpur )
Today after breakfast , Check out from hotel and get transferred to the airport for your journey to further destination .
The Price of the current package is Rs. 34950/- Onwards