- Amer Fort
- Jaigarh Fort
- Nahargarh Fort
- Amer Fort
If you take one look at the glorious stucco buildings that line Jaipur’s wide streets, you’ll understand why this is nicknamed “The Pink City.” Spend your days exploring City Palace, Hawa Mahal, and Amber and Jaigarh forts. And if you’re looking for a unique souvenir, head to one of the bazaars, where you can pick up a pair of camel-leather slippers.
- 2 Night’s accommodation in Jaipur at the Ibis Jaipur Hotel
- Meals as specified with selected hotels
- Land Transportation by air conditioned chauffeur driven during the entire trip.
- Services of professional & courteous chauffeur.
- Services of local English speaking tour guide during the sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Entrance tickets to all monuments to be visited as per the itinerary.
- All applicable taxes and service charges.
- International / Domestic Airfare.
- Meals other than specified.
- Anything which is not mentioned in inclusions.
Terms & Conditions
- Hotel standard Check-In / Check-out time 1200 hrs noon but at some hotels it is 1400 hrs.
- Prices are subject to change with any sudden increase in the cost by supplier and any new tax by the government.
- Rates include only those items specified in your itinerary.
- Please note, we have allocation from the hotels mentioned. However in the rare event of any of the above mentioned hotels or room category booked not becoming available at the time of reconfirmation of the reservations, we shall book alternate accommodation at a similar or next best available hotel and shall pass on the difference of rates (supplement/reduction whatever applicable) to you.
- In case on any currency fluctuations or amendment in local Government taxes, or any fuel hike, we reserve the right to adjust the tour price accordingly.
- Please note Budget Hotels in India are very basic accommodation at most of the places.
Day 1:Jaipur International Airport – Hotel ( Jaipur )
On arrival at the airport, you’ll be met by one of our representatives outside the exit gate. Just keep a look out for a friendly man holding a placard with your name on it. The representative will take you to your car, from where you’ll be whisked off to your hotel. The rest of the day is yours to do with as you please.
Day 2: Full Day Jaipur Tour ( Jaipur )
Full day city tour of Jaipr City,Visiting Amber Fort,Jaigarh and Nahargarh.
Day 3: Hotel – Jaipur International Airport ( Jaipur )
The driver will arrive at the hotel in plenty of time to drop you at the airport for your flight. We recommend you leave your hotel four hours before an international flight and three hours prior to a domestic one.
Half Day Periyar SightseeHotel – Jaipur International Airport ( Jaipur )ing (Thekkady)
Leave to visit Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary, enjoy boating in Periyar Lake. Return to the hotel.
The Price of the current package is Rs. 3999/- Onwards