Explore this beautiful destination with the Ladakh holiday package and get mesmerized. You will get to see the enchanting confluence of the rivers Indus and Zanskar, the unique phenomenon at the Magnetic hill, a cultural show and a monastery. Pay your respect to the heroes of the war, ride on a camel at the Hunder and drive around on some of the highest motorable roads in the world!
- Return economy class airfare for sector Delhi-Leh-Delhi using economy class using Air India
- Assistance at Kushok Bakula Rinpoche Airport, Leh
- Welcome drink (hot tea/ coffee/ kahwa) on arrival at Leh hotel
- Accommodation for 4 nights in the mentioned hotels or similar in Leh
- Accommodation in tents/ camps for 1 night at Nubra Valley
- Buffet / fixed menu breakfast and dinner with one non-veg option
- Complimentary 3 lunches
- Pick-up by non-air-conditioned Maruti Omni / Maruti Eeco cars (on sharing basis)
- Complimentary 1 mineral water bottle of 1 litre per passenger per day
- Inner line permit to restricted/ protected areas/ green fee/ monument entrance fee
- Sightseeing and intercity transfers by non-air-conditioned SUV vehicle/ tempo traveller or similar (on sharing basis, 6 passengers per vehicle)
- Exclusive private vehicle for premium category guests throughout the trip
- Khatakh (ceremonial scarf)
- One Pulse Oximeter throughout the trip per group
- All applicable hotel taxes
- Government service tax @ 3.63% extra on total billing
- Travel Insurance (it is mandatory to have a travel insurance, either procured directly or through us)
- Camera fee guide charges and camel or horse safari extra
- Any services other than mentioned
- Meals except where stated, telephone, laundry, gratuities or any personal items
- Additional or personal use of vehicles, if any waiting charges if vehicle retained by guests
- Any changes you may choose to make during your holiday
- Valid only on departure dates
- Premium package is based on private vehicle per family
- Rates are subject to change
- Hotels as mentioned or similar
- Rates are not valid on long weekends
- Booking is subject to availability
- All prices are in Indian Rupees and valid for Indian National
- Tour prices are valid for Indian Nationals & Foreigners holding Indian Resident Permit
- One room can accommodate maximum 4 passengers ( 2 adults, 1 extra bed, 1 child without bed)
- In case of foreign nationals, add Rs. 700/- per person
- Vehicle provided will be as per the itinerary and not at disposal
- If a vehicle is used for shopping, visiting markets and restaurants then there will be extra charges
- Buffet meals will be provided at the hotels
- Hotels/ Camps provide hot water from 6-8 AM and 6-8 PM only
- Leh and remote areas have regular power outages
- Hotels normally shut the main gates at 11:00 PM
- Any modifications and extras will be charged in cash at our Leh office
Day 1:Arrive Ladakh
On arrival at Leh airport, you will be received by our representative and transferred to your hotel. Check in to the hotel for a complete day of rest wherein welcome tea and coffee will be served by the hotel. Post lunch visits Leh Market, Leh Palace, and Shanti Stupa. Overnight in Leh.
Day 2: Leh – Lamayuru – Ule
After breakfast, drive to Lamayuru. En-route visit to Likir Monastery, Magnetic Hill, and Gurudwara Pathar Sahib. Check-in Resort / Camp at Alchi or Ule and enjoy your hot lunch. After lunch, visit the mesmerizing moon landscapes and Lamayuru Monastery (one of the oldest Monasteries in central Ladakh). Overnight in Ule.
Day 3: Ule – Leh
After breakfast, drive to Leh. En-route visit to Alchi Monastery and Hall of Fame. Arrive at Leh by the afternoon for lunch at the hotel. Evening free time to spend at your leisure. Overnight in Leh.
Day 4: Leh – Nubra Valley
After breakfast, drive to Nubra Valley via Khardungla (the highest motorable road in the world, 18,380 ft). Arrive at Hunder by afternoon. Lunch at Camp and the rest of the day is free to explore Diskit, Hunder Villages, or a camel safari in the sand dunes between Diskit and Hunder Village. Overnight in Nubra.
Day 5: Nubra Valley – Leh
After breakfast, visit Diskit Monastery, where you have a magnificent view of Nubra Valley, and drive back to Leh by the same route, crossing Khardungla Pass. Overnight in Leh.
Day 6: Leh – Pangong Lake
After breakfast, leave for Pangong Lake, at 14,500 ft, through Changla Pass at 17,350 ft. (third highest motorable road in the world. On arrival at Camp, a hot lunch will be served. Later, free time at leisure to enjoy the color-changing lake and the sunset on the banks of the Pangong lake. Overnight on the banks of Pangong Lake.
Day 7: Depart Ladakh
Early morning transfer to Leh airport to board flight back to destination. The journey ends with Sweet Memories of Ladakh.
The Price of the current package is Rs. 31000/- Onwards