Majestic Karnataka 3 Nights/4 Days
- Mysore Palace
- Brindavan Gardens
- Jaganmohan Palace
- Chamundi Hills
- 1 Night accommodation in Bangalore(Bengaluru) at the The President Hotel
- 1 Night accommodation in Mysore at the Vedanta Wake Up! – Mysore
- 1 Night accommodation in Bangalore(Bengaluru) at the ibis Bengaluru Hosur Road
- Meals as specified with selected hotels
- Land Transportation by air conditioned chauffeur driven during the entire trip as per itinerary.
- Services of professional & courteous chauffeur.
- Services of local English speaking tour guide during the sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Entrance tickets to all monuments to be visited as per the itinerary.
- All applicable taxes.
- International / Domestic Airfare.
- Meals other than specified.
- Anything which is not mentioned in inclusions.
- Any entrance charges or optional tours etc.
Terms & Conditions
- Hotel standard Check-In / Check-out time 1200 hrs noon but at some hotels it is 1400 hrs.
- Prices are subject to change with any sudden increase in the cost by supplier and any new tax by the government. Rates include only those items specified in your itinerary.
- Please note, we have allocation from the hotels mentioned.
- However in the rare event of any of the above mentioned hotels or room category booked not becoming available at the time of reconfirmation of the reservations, we shall book alternate accommodation at a similar or next best available hotel and shall pass on the difference of rates (supplement/reduction whatever applicable) to you
- hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.In case of unavailability in the mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
- Hotel rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions and special events. A surcharge will be levied
- Please note Budget Hotels in India are very basic accommodation at most of the places.
- In case of any immigration/Visa complications, the cancellation policy shall be applicable in full.
Day 1: Kempegowda International Airport – Hotel ( Bangalore(Bengaluru) )
On arrival at the airport, you’ll be met by one of our representatives outside the exit gate. Just keep a look out for a friendly man holding a placard with your name on it. The representative will take you to your car, from where you’ll be whisked off to your hotel. The rest of the day is yours to do with as you please.
Day 2: Bangalore(Bengaluru) – Mysore
The driver will take you to Mysore ( 3 Hrs 30 Mins / 165 Kms approx.) . Along the way you’ll have the opportunity to take breaks for refreshments and photography. Full Day Mysore Trip ( Mysore ) This day trip will take you to the key places that were once at the centre of the vast kingdom of Mysore. You’ll visit Mysore Palace, which was (and still is) the official residence of the Maharajas of this region; Jaganmohan Palace, which served as the home to the Maharajas for a time, but is now an art gallery; Chamundi Hills, which provides a great panorama of the city, and on top of which sits Chamundeshwari temple; and Brindavan Gardens, which is a joy to wander around, and has many fantastic features including musical fountains that not only sing but light up too.
Day 3: Mysore – Bangalore(Bengaluru)
The driver will take you to Bangalore ( 3 Hrs 30 Mins / 165 Kms approx.). Along the way you’ll have the opportunity to take breaks for refreshments and photography. Half Day Bangalore City Tour ( Bangalore(Bengaluru) ) During this tour you’ll have the opportunity to visit Lal Bagh (red park) the 2,500 year old Peninsular Gneissic Complex, Tipu Sultan’s summer palace and the Bull Temple.
Day 4: Hotel – Kempegowda International Airport ( Bangalore(Bengaluru) )
The driver will arrive at the hotel in plenty of time to drop you at the airport for your flight. We recommend you leave your hotel four hours before an international flight and three hours prior to a domestic one.
Majestic Karnataka ₹5999 / per person