Thailand Tour Packages (5 N/6 D)A fun-filled, brimming with culture, history and natural wonders, this Land of a Thousand Smiles is ripe with countless travel temptations and with the advent of Thailand Tourism, it has emerged as a magnet for tourists across the world. This kingdom of amazement truly is a wondrous place to endure it all.Everywhere you look, you will only see the splendid nature. You will visit once, but you will keep coming back for more, such is the attraction of this beautiful country.
- 3 Night’s accommodation in Pattaya at 3 star hotel
- 2 Night’s accommodation in Bangkok at 3 star hotel
- Half-day coral island tour by speedboat incl. Lunch- SIC Basis
- Evening-Alcazar Show- SIC Basis
- Half-day temples and city tour-SIC Basis
- Transfers from International Airport Bangkok to Pattaya hotel
- Transfers from Pattaya hotel to Bangkok hotel
- Transfers from Bangkok hotel to Bangkok Airport
- All tours and sightseeing as per the itienarary and are operated on shared basis
- Peak/festival period surcharge
- Beverages NOT included in the quotation
- Visas & International Airfare
- Entrance Fee (unless specified)
- Driver & Guide Tipping
- Early Check-in
- Late Check-out
- 50% supplement for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs – 0700 hrs
- If City / Resort Fees / Tourist taxes are applicable then the same will be Payable directly at hotel /Apartment.
Terms & Conditions
- Hotel standard Check-In / Check-out time 1400 hrs and 1200 hrs respectively.
- Prices are subject to change with any sudden increase in the cost by hotel,transportation department and any new tax by the government.
- Rates include only those items specified in your itinerary.
- Package rates are valid as per the above mentioned validity dates and for the room category specified.
- Should the period of stay or room type change, above rates will not be valid.
- Hotel rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions and special events. A surcharge will be levied
- Above rates are valid on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together
- The final pricing will be applicable, based on the rate of exchange (ROE) valid at the time of confirmation of the booking.
- This price is based on the current rate of exchange.
- No refund for unutilized services
- If the guest wishes to change itinerary or places after booking of package, you are required to pay the price difference.
- The guests are requested to follow the rules and regulations of the resort / hotel where they are accommodated.
- Sometimes due to unforeseen situations need may arise for us to make slight changes to tour itinerary; guests are requested to cooperate with us.
- In the unlikely event of reserved accommodation not available for you upon arrival at your destination, we would immediately arrange for an alternate accommodation of the same standards.
- Inter connecting rooms/Adjacent rooms/Rooms on same floor /rooms near to each other are strictly subject to availability
- Maximum waiting time at the airport shall be 90 minutes from the touchdown of the flight.
- If the customer is delayed then from for 1 hour an extra amount will be charged
- For any amendment requests in the Itinerary, please advise our me/transport manager at least 48 hours in advance and the request shall be subject to availability
- Shorter-stays than the booked stay and early check-out will be regarded as cancellation and hence no refund will be provided.
- Strictly NO Refund for un-utilized services once booking made confirmed
- Rates quoted are based on USD for specified No. of persons
- No amendment( name changes , date changes, hotel change etc) will be done once the booking is guaranteed
- We do not hold any responsibility for additional cost or adjustment which may arise as a result of events beyond our control, such as technical problems with means of transportation, changes imposed by re-scheduling or cancellation of flights by an airline/train, political disturbances, natural disasters, bad weather or terrorist activity etc. Also, any subsequent increase in the cost, which may arise from the increase of fuel price, govt taxes or accommodation charges shall have to be charged additionally
- We shall have no legal liability for any loss, damage, personal injury arising directly or indirectly from any aspect of your Holiday.
- Journey undertaken by air, land or sea is governed by the terms and conditions of the service provider.
- The guest booking our services is expected to provide a valid identity authenticating the person and you shall not make a reservation in a fictitious name.
- Showing around all the places mentioned in our packages depend upon the availability of time and climatic conditions
- Rates are NETT to Agent and non-commissionable
- It is the responsibility of the guest to carry all necessary travel documents such as accommodation voucher / confirmation, passport, other valid identity proof, flight/air tickets etc.
- In the unfortunate event of vehicle breakdown, we will provide you alternate vehicle. However, the time loss due to event will not be compensated.
- All the hotels have been given as per your budget , kindly visit their respective websites for better understanding before confirming
- City tax fee City / Resort Fees / Tourist taxes is not included in the package which is directly paid to the hotel by customer.
Day 1: Bangkok International Airport – Hotel ( Pattaya )
Welcome to Bangkok. Upon arrival at the airport you will be met by our local representative who will transfer you to Pattaya hotel. Check into the hotel and relax. At evening enjoy the Alcazar show transfers back to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2: Coral island tour by speedboat incl. lunch
After breakfast, you will cross the sparkling blue water of the Gulf of Thailand by a speedboat and arrive at the idyllic Coral Island (Koh Lan), where you can spend the day. You can either swim or snorkel or just lounge under the sun at the islands immaculate golden beaches A scrumptious Indian lunch meal will be served upon your return from the island. Come back to the hotel relax and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3: Day at leisure
Today after breakfast, the day is at leisure for you.
Day 4: Pattaya Hotel – Bangkok Hotel
Today after breakfast , Check out from hotel and get transferred to Bangkok hotel for your journey to further destination. Relax and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 5: Half-Day temples and city tour ( Bangkok )
Today after breakfast proceed to temples and city tour. transfers back to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel. You will visit the Golden Buddha Temple- Wat Traimit, housing a five-and-half ton of Golden Buddha statue; the Marble Temple. This tour will give you an in-depth understanding of the traditions and culture of Bangkok After sightseeing check into your hotel in Bangkok. The evening is free for shopping (Optional). Bangkok is famous for electronics and best clothes. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 6: Bangkok Hotel – Suvarnabhumi Airport ( Bangkok )
After breakfast transfer from Bangkok hotel to Bangkok International Airport.Mauritius (B, D)
The Price of the current package is Rs. 20550/- Onwards